Occupational Health & Safety Management
One of the major assets of all organizations is its personnel. Without them, no organization can achieve any of its key results. Furthermore, it is imperative for the organization to predict, plan and take specific measures for the protection of personnel’s occupational health and safety. It is not only foreseen by the law, it is also an ethical obligation.
Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series (OHSAS) is an International Standard (ISO) which intends to help organizations to assess and control its occupational health and safety risks. It is also an internationally recognised certification.
Some of the benefits of OHSAS 18001 adoption and certification include:
- Improved corporate image and credibility
- Ensures health and well-being of employees, sub-contractors and the public
- Adoption of international best practice as concern the risk management
- Ensures legislative awareness and compliance
- Reduces accident and incident rates
- Improves the incident investigation process
- Increases employee motivation
Tekpaths can assist you in the whole process: by identifying your needs, help your steps towards development, implementation and certification and support you even after certification. All as part to ensure visible and measurable Results towards your success.read more