Environmental protection is a global concern in our era. Myriads of discussions are being held each and every day and it is certainly, not only political, but also ethically correct to follow rules, laws and regulations implied by international and national governances, regulatory bodies as well as individual efforts in an effort to protect our physical environment.
Why not to be one of them?
“ISO 14001 addresses various aspects of environmental management” as ISO declares in its website. It provides practical tools for companies and organizations looking to identify and control their environmental impact and constantly improve their environmental performance. ISO 14001 focuses on environmental management systems. But why an organization should choose to establish an ISO 14001 environmental management system and get certified for its efforts? Various reason exist, among others the following can be referred:
- Showing environmental responsibility
- Increasing competitiveness
- Reducing environmental liability
- Increasing profits through potential process improvements and energy conservation
- Reducing costs (potential lower insurance rates)
- Increased awareness and participation
- Verifying your system complies with environmental laws and regulations
Tekpaths can assist you in the whole process: by identifying your needs, help your steps towards development, implementation and certification and support you even after certification. All as part to ensure visible and measurable Results towards your success.read more